Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gotta Love Allergy Season

The cruel thing about the mild temperatures lately is that when I have the windows open, I sneeze like a mad woman. I have been taking my allergy medicine religiously for two weeks now and it seems to be taking the season off in terms of effectiveness. 

So I was standing in the kitchen this evening making dinner when I started having a sneeze attack. It was one sneeze after another after another and if any of you have had children, you know where I'm going with this. The last and most powerful sneeze was the one that broke the camel's back, so to speak. 

Yes, I peed my pants. 

I wish I could say that it was just a few drops, but I haven't been so great about doing kegel exercises. I laughed myself all the way into the bathroom.

1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

lol! Poor thing...that's hilarious!