Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alone

Dinner time in our household is loud, full of whining and crying and generally crazy. As I was preparing the last bit of dinner, I turned on Dan Zanes to keep the peace and get the kids dancing instead of whining. 

The kids happily started dancing so I decided to do a load of dishes. I noticed after some time, while singing and dancing myself, that I was alone in the kitchen. Alone. And dancing to children's music. 

Yes, this is what my life has become. For what's it's worth, I saw Dan Zanes in concert too, but the kids were definintely with me. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which CD do you have? I've been wanting one of his.

Heather said...

We have all but his newest one. Our favs are Family Dance and Catch that Train. The night time one is good too. Start with Catch that Train.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

That made me laugh. Jason catches me doing things like that quite often. =)