Monday, October 6, 2008

I Love My Minivan

Yes, I drive a minivan. I have no idea why people hate them so much. It's like having a living room, purse and closet on wheels. We can fold the backseat into the floor and have ample space for the dog's kennel, the stroller and a full trip to Costco. 

As an aside, I love Costco. They have delicious preservative free hams. I made one of the hams yesterday and told Maeve that I could eat ham all day. She told me that I shouldn't do that because it's not healthy. She said that I needed other healthy foods like cinnamon toast, green beans and carrots. Two out of three isn't bad. 

Anyway, my van is great. Maeve has told me several times that she can't wait until she's old enough to drive Finnegan around in the van. They will be driving on just the two back wheels and will listen to Smashing Pumpkins really, really loud. I guess that's one way to make a van look cool. 



No comments: