Monday, January 19, 2009

Maternity Clothes

I hate wearing maternity clothes. 

The pants are constantly falling down. The shirts are like tents. And all of the button down shirts I own don't work this time around because I am still breastfeeding and undoing buttons is not convenient. 

I have been protesting maternity clothing by only wearing sweatpants and t-shirts. Every now and again though, I do like to look like I didn't just put on whatever was closest to me on the floor when I rolled out of bed. And, for what's is worth, if you see me re-wearing something it's because I was too lazy to take it off before going to bed and was too cold to take it off in the morning.

My last two pregnancies I was able to wear my regular jeans with the top button undone until I was 4-5 months along. This baby, however, is messing that up and I am already enormous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just want FAT COW AWARD this time.

Heather said...

Well, I'm way ahead of you already so you need to try harder.