Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Glorious Closet

Three days and four doors later, the office closet is almost done. My husband and father-in-law are perfectionists when it comes to building things so the entire closet and frame had to be torn out and rebuilt. 

There was a huge storage area above the closet that was ripped out as well. They aren't going to put the original doors back on that part so I'll probably make some curtains to cover up the crap that we'll store there. Mathew was very motivated and has already painted one set of closet doors. I was very impressed by that because I'm still waiting for handles and paint on all of the closets upstairs. 

Maybe in six years. 

It's a good thing I'm patient when it comes to home improvement. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!