Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Goals

Honestly, I have  no idea what my goals were for November and am too lazy to look. I think exercising was one of them. Ha! That one didn't work out so well. 

So what do I want for December?
-stop procrastinating Christmas presents
-figure out sleeping arrangements so I can...
-start putting Oren down in the evenings. Yes, literally. Mathew puts the older kids to bed while I go downstairs to nurse Oren to sleep. The problem with this is that once I sit down, I don't get up. I actually don't mind holding Oren while he sleeps, but I would like to start sewing again and exercising (yes, I said it again...I really do want to exercise, but finding motivation is difficult when I'm up at 6 am) in the evenings. 

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I used to hold Ivy for hours and have recently started putting her down after 1 hour. Then I am really cold after I put her to bed.