Here are my goals for 2010.
1. Can. I want to can stuff, but have been terrified of botulism. I need to get over it. Mathew canned salsa last summer and we are still enjoying it.
2. Lose 30 lbs. When spring hits, I will have no trouble. Until then, I've been exercising more and would like to continue to do so as time allows.
3. Plan daily learning activities for the kiddos. I am great at flying by the seat of my pants, but it would be easier if I was just a bit more prepared.
4. Plant fruit trees. Or replant. The dog ate my two apple trees and the cherry tree died. Bah.
5. Clear out more garden space.
6. Put more money in savings.
7. Expand the pantry and stock up on more bulk supplies.
That's it! Easy enough, right?