Thursday, May 27, 2010

Power Tools

I need to figure out power tools.

It was only recently that I discovered that I can flip a switch on the drill and make it unscrew a screw. That was a good day, although I'm still not the one to call when you need to hang a curtain rod. I am, however, wicked good at screwing together the kids' outdoor play house.

I would like to know how to use various saws. I have things to build and I'm getting antsy waiting for my projects to be important to my husband. I was even gracious enough to draw out plans and measurements for him. I want my rabbit cages built so we can buy two or three more rabbits. I also want to make blocks for the kids using tree branches from the trees we just took out of our yard. I think I can make them myself, but I need to know how to use a table saw without cutting off any my fingers.


No comments: