Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thanks, Honey!

We were all getting out of the van one day (shortly after we bought the van, I might add) when I noticed this huge dent. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Mathew, did you see this dent? I think someone hit me in the parking lot!

Mathew: No, I didn't notice it.

Me: Why are you giving me that look? Did you do this?

Mathew: No....

Me: How long have we been married? Did YOU dent MY van??

Mathew: I backed it into the mirror on my dad's truck.

1 comment:

Mama Podkayne said...

I can totally see the outline of a truck mirror.

My husbands truck as similar dents. He said must have been someone sideswiped me while it was parked on the street....um, on the curb side bumper/passenger door? (twice this convo has occurred)
Oh, then the parking lot at work....really, you think someone got enough speed to do that going in or out of a parking space?

Whatever. I pointed out that one of the bumper dents looks suspiciously fire hydrant shaped. He said I was being silly. You can see it next time you visit.

Sigh. Men.