Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kid Kits

I was cleaning my sewing shelves and found an idea list from last Christmas. I thought it would be fun to create various kits for the kids. I made them each a doctor kit and it went over as well as a box of rocks. Actually, a box of rocks would have been better. Anyway, here were some of my other ideas:


Lunch kit in homemade bag (felt food)
-bag of chips
-chocolate chip cookies
-lollipop
-cheese and crackers
-various fruits


Sticker kit
-book for stickers
-stickers (obviously)


Mail kit
-mail bag
-envelopes
-note cards
-address labels
*this could all easily be made with felt and a bit of Velcro


Cleaning kit
-sponges
-squeegee
-rags
-squirt bottles


Hygiene kit
-toothbrush holder
-toothbrushes (my kids LOVE toothbrushes)
-small comb
-small mirror
-little bar of soap

No comments: