Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amusement Park Fun


On our way to an amusement park. The kids were super excited. Finn dressed himself. Can you tell?


Oren's first ride. When the ride started, he wasn't sure if he should cry or laugh, but since everyone was smiling, he decided it was fun. He slouched like this the entire ride and thought was cool. I thought he was cool too. 


The lone kid. I'm sure he didn't mind riding by himself, but it makes me want to have one more kid so that everyone has a buddy.


The boats. 



This is a kid version of the thing that shoots you up in the air and drops you. It was all fun and games until they got to the top and dropped. They didn't drop far, but Finn was scared out of his mind. 


Finn made the funniest scared face. I didn't take a picture of it because I didn't want to be mean, but I had trouble hiding my laugh. I felt so sorry for him. Thankfully, the ride was short. He was done with rides after this.

No comments: