Saturday, October 13, 2012

Secret Homemaking Society

I am a sorority girl at heart (Alpha Gamma Delta for those interested) and think it would be fun to create a homemakers sorority. We could have a secret hand shake, knock, song, and this could be our creed:

I believe that homemaking is a noble and challenging career.
I believe homemaking is a art that requires many different skills.
I believe homemaking requires the best of my efforts, my abilities, and my thinking.
I believe home reflects the spirit of the homemaker.
I believe home should be a place of peace, joy, and contentment.
I believe no task to is too humble to the cleanliness, the order, the health, the well being of a household.
I believe  a homemaker must be true to the highest ideals of love, loyalty, service and religion.
I believe home must be an influence for the good in the neighborhood, the community and the country.

found here

What do you think? Anyone with me?  

No comments: