Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby #5

Baby #5 is another beautiful girl! We are so excited to welcome another child into our family. I am currently around 22 weeks and feeling good. Maple Syrup isn't too big so her kicks don't hurt and she's not up in my rib cage. Sleeping is uncomfortable and I manage to sleep well about every other to every third night. Sleeping would probably be a bit easier if Tillie wasn't such a snuggler, but I know her snuggling days are limited so I don't mind.

I have no super cravings this pregnancy. I do love the smell of homemade cream of mushroom soup and ate a lot of green bean casserole on Thanksgiving. I don't have much of a sweet tooth right now and have started walking on the treadmill every other day. I only walk for 20 min and don't go very fast, but I'm moving and that's more than I did with any other winter pregnancies. I am certain I will be a lot more active this spring since the kids and I will be soaking up the sunshine and fresh air and working diligently in the garden. I would like to gain a reasonable amount of weight this time around and not gain 55 lbs like all of my previous pregnancies. I think this is my last baby since I'm now considered an old mother, but we've already hit the crazy family with a lot of kids label so we'll see.

No comments: