Monday, January 19, 2015

Soap!

I've discovered a new hobby! Soap making! I enjoy taking basic ingredients and making safe, natural products for my family. I have tinkered around with recipes and have created a shampoo bar that has a rich, creamy lather and have also made regular soap bars that do not dry out my skin as much as other soaps on the market.

I think I'm just about ready to take a giant leap and start selling my soap. I have all of the legal stuff to figure out, but am excited to offer people a high quality, no frills soap. My soap is not vegan since I use tallow and lard, but I render the tallow myself and the lard comes from a local locker. I will have several varieties available and the soap will be priced at $5.25 per bar. I took inspiration from this blog and my business is called Grub House Soaps.

No comments: