Friday, February 5, 2010

28 Day Challenge, Day 5

So I am failing miserably at this challenge. Whatever. I was doing somewhat okay, but our water line decided to break yesterday and I lost all motivation. And water. I was supposed to start a sourdough and today I'm supposed to soak my grains. Honestly, I have no idea where to buy grains to soak. I take that back, there is a local place, but I can't just drive over there and pick some up. I need to read more about soaking grains and what kind of kitchen equipment is involved. We'll see. It's intriguing and I'd at least like to try, but I might wait to see how some friends do it first.

Sourdough, on the other hand, is within the realm of possibility. I need to figure out how to start a sourdough, but that shouldn't be terribly difficult.

No comments: