Sunday, January 19, 2014

Natural Care

I've been learning about essential oils, herbs, and other plants for the past year and am becoming comfortable creating salves. Maybe if I'm ever done having children, I'll become a Master Herbalist.

Here's what I keep in the pantry:

-dried platain or plantain infused olive oil
-beeswax
-dried calendula or calendula infused olive oil
-lemon balm
-raw honey
-essential oils. My favorites are lemon, eucalyptus, tea tree, rosemary, and lavender.
-epsom salt
-activated charcoal
-clay
-sea salt
-yarrow (I will be planting this in my garden this spring)
-apple cider vinegar
-colloidal silver
-grapefruit seed extract
-elderberry (I made a syrup this year and made the mistake of keeping it in the fridge. It spoiled. I will be freezing it in ice cubes trays this year.)
-Coconut oil
-dried dandelions

No comments: