Friday, April 10, 2009

Photographic Evidence





The first, and most important, picture is of my wonderful new dryer. I was a bit worried when they were being stacked that I wouldn't be able to reach the buttons, but I can without too much trouble. And if you're curious, no it doesn't bother me that my washer and dryer don't match. I found my washer for a steal last year because the color was being discontinued. 

The second laundry room picture is what it looks like almost organized. The laundry room is the only place we have to store sheets, blankets, pillows, etc. I am also using it to house all of the bigger baby items like the exersaucer, bouncy seat and boppy.

The final picture is of the room we are currently using as a dining room. The tall pile of totes will all be going out to the garage, the blue desk will go up to Maeve's room, the exersaucer will go into the laundry room and all of the other junk will, I hope, fit back into the closet. 

No comments: